King 2.5 Air Shock 10 Inch Travel
- Diameter: 2.5 Inches
- Extended Length: 28.70 Inches
- Collapsed Length: 18.70 Inches
- Aluminum components machined from aircraft quality billet.
- Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Heat-treated 6061 Aluminum Alloy Piston
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims have a unique grain structure that does not fracture and remains stable at high temperatures to maintain consistent valve function.
- made from a Rulon composite that wears longer than any other material available. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Gun drilled for weight reduction, large diameter 1-1/4” or 1-5/8” shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Threads into hollow shaft and rides on steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aids in setting ride height and gauges shaft travel.
2.5 King Air Shock 10 Inch Travel are shocks are available in various sizes in order to provide you with the most versatile and wide range of adjustments available for your ride. All King air shocks are custom built for your application using the finest quality materials available. King 2.5" air shocks offer infinite height and pressure settings. King air shocks are 100% made in the USA and feature tubular, hard chromed shafts to further reduce weight and urethane seals to ensure long life.