2.0 Fox Shock, Remote Reservoir, 5/8" Shaft, 12" Travel
Quantity in Basket: None
Red items are required
- 31.1" Extended/19.1" Compressed Length
- Smooth Bore, Clear Coated, Honed Seamless Body
- Zinc Plating, Chrome Available (Additional Cost)
- Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- Hard Chrome Plated Heat Treated Alloy Steel 5/8" Shaft
- Race-developed, High-flow Piston Design
- Tunable Velocity-Sensitive De-burred Valve Shims
- Redundant Sealing Pack System for Main Seal, Wiper Seal & Scraper Seal
- Optional High Temperature Viton Seals
- Specially Formulated Oil for Ultimate Performance at Variable Temperatures
- Remote Reservoir
- Teflon-lined, Heat-treated Alloy Steel Spherical Bearings, 1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Optional 1-1/2" Spacer
Compressed Length: 19.1"
Fox 2.0" smooth body remote reservoir shocks are available in various sizes in order to provide you with an upgrade, customizable and rebuild-able shock. Whether you are on a budget and need to improve the suspension of your offroad vehicle or want to upgrade the suspension of your lifted truck or SUV, Fox 2.0" smooth body remote reservoir shocks are a great choice. The external reservoir offers additional oil and surface area to help dissipate the heat generated from driving fast through rough terrain. The remote reservoir gives you the flexibility to mount the reservoir in a place which best suits your vehicle.
Because no two off road vehicles are exactly the same, Fox coilovers are available from the factory with several adjustment options. The following features can be custom ordered by giving us a call at 888-789-7610.
- Nitrogen Pressure
- Compression Valving
- Rebound Valving